Join us on Facebook
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Friends of Governor Dodge - Equestrians
MEMBERS: Please consider taking this survey
All donations are appreciated. It's fastest to use the PayPal button below to donate or on the right to become a member, but if you want to send a check - we love mail!
Address to mail a check for membership or donation:
Governor Dodge Equestrians
Sue Press - Treasurer
W5151 Young Road
Eagle, WI 53119
HOW ARE WE USING YOUR DONATIONS?
1. Funding a portable toilet at the day riders parking lot.
2. Hiring an additional architect to revise DNR campground plans for the new equestrian horse camp.
3. Installing improved signage on trails throughout the park to include mile markers.
4. Creating a rest stop at the southern end of the Outer Loop to include a picnic table, two hitching rails, and a mounting block.
5. Purchasing additional mounting blocks and installing them at strategic spots out on the trails.
6. Holding events to increase awareness and participation in equestrian activities. Promoting trail safety for all trail users.
Download Membership/Donation Form here.