1. Make a personal donation and tell your friends of your support. Donate online or send your check made payable to Friends of Governor Dodge-Campground Fund to: FOGD Equestrians PO Box 154 Whitewater, WI 53190 Take advantage of the dollar-for-dollar match! (see below)
2. Ask your horse group to donate a part of their annual dues. Pass the hat at your next meeting.
3. Shop at our online store. Nice things reasonably priced and all for a good cause.
4. Hold a fund raiser and donate the proceeds.
5. Sign up for the Amazon Smiles program. Go to Smiles.amazon.com to register. Select Friends of Governor Dodge. 0.5% of your Smile-eligible purchases will automatically be sent to our group.
6. Do you know what $100 in dimes looks like? A 16 oz plastic soda bottle filled with dimes adds up to an
amazing $100! Join our DIMES FOR DODGE campaign and turn your bottle in by June 1, 2020 to be entered in a prize drawing. Or set aside ALL your coins for our COINS FOR THE CAMPGROUND campaign. Loose change can add up quickly!
7. Host a gathering for your barn buddies, riding club, or youth group and invite a member of the
FOGD-Equestrians to attend. We love to share information about the project and campaign.
8. When you visit Governor Dodge State Park, be sure to buy your firewood at the park. Profits from firewood sales go to the Friends of Governor Dodge.
9. For your next birthday, host a “no-gifts” party. In lieu of gifts, invite your guests to make a donation
“in your honor” to the Trails End campground fund. Downloadable donation forms are on our website at:
10. Buy your annual WI Trail Pass(es) from us. $5 from each sale goes to The Friends of Governor Dodge-Equestrians
11. Spread the word! Carry FOGD-Equestrians brochures with you and share with interested horse enthusiasts.
For more information or to volunteer, contact us at: email@example.com
“Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” Vincent VanGogh
Building for the Future at Governor Dodge State Park
How You Can Help
Friends of Governor Dodge - Equestrians